4.29.2006

Witnessing Tips from the Pros!

Today I called in to Way of the Master Radio on "Free for all Friday". Take a listen! If the QuickTime plugin below doesn't play it, try refreshing the page and allowing the ActiveX control to run. If that still doesn't work, you can click here. I am about halfway through the show, right after callers "Chris" and "Narvin", and right before "Ashley". Of course, I would recommend that you listen to the whole show, but if you want to just listen to me ... In Rejection of Mediocrity cannot be held responsible for any life-changing message that you miss. And yes, I did mention you guys. In Him, David S. MacMillan III

1 comment:

Nathan Straub said...

David, have you looked at Greg Bahnsen's work on apologetics? Specifically his debate with Gordon Stein, and his book Always Ready. http://www.debategod.com/

I also like G.K. Chesterton's books Orthodoxy and Heretics. They are not what you might think... I would almost read them just for the paradoxical literary style, but he makes very good points about the foolishness of unbelief from a philosophical and practical standpoint, as does Bahnsen from an epistemological standpoint. Chesterton's books are online at ccel.org.